Thursday, June 28, 2012

New logo, more improvement

Hello everybody, sorry for not being so active lately. it has been such a relaxing month with the family and friends. even though this month was a relaxing month for me but i was still thinking about ways to improve my blog and make it more popular among Haifa Wehbe Fans. I have a lot of posts that i promised to share and didn't yet. i will share everything i have in my computer and I'm also busy working on new things. i have a lot to give and i will try my best to be so active. i've also decided to create a twitter account for the blog so i can stay in touch with my viewers and hear from them more frequently. i will keep you all updated with all of the improvements that the blog will go through. BTW, this is my new logo that i was working on for a long time. i designed a lot of logos but i loved this one. hopefully this logo will protect my posts from being riposted under others' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment