Monday, April 30, 2012

From me ........ To you

Hey you all, sorry for not posting anything in April, i was busy with my life. since i got some time at the end of this month, i decided to plan for a strong come back. my come back will be in May,2012. I have a lot of new posts ready, I'm working on improving the blog. I have so many Ideas to be released, i will soon be having a twitter and probably a Facebook page. With my come back, i will be covering a lot of Haifa's appearance including Music Videos, TV appearances and Photoshoots as well. i Already have some Photoshoots covered entirely, all you guys have to do is wait. It's almost May, i will be back at the first couple weeks of it. I will be back covering Haifa's New Album MJK, i will also post some magazines about Haifa's Fashion.  
*All the readers that visit my blog, plz leave a comment or a like to encourage me to work harder on the Blog.




Sincerely,
................

No comments:

Post a Comment